Kingroot Apk : The latest version of KingRoot is released 5.2.2, it’s time for you to upgrade. The minimum Android version required is 2.3.2. KingRoot latest version gives you the best way to root your device. KingRoot allows you to root your device in just one tap. This is the interesting feature of this version. This can be installed in PC and Rooted Android devices. Before knowing more about the KingRoot apk, let us briefly see the Rooting process and benefits you get after doing it.
Thinking to root your Android phone, then you are in the correct and safest place. The Android mobile users now a day’s feeling the rooted devices more convenient to use. Rooting your android mobile increases the efficiency of the performance. Rooting provides access to the phone’s operating system through which you can manage the apps installation as per your choice irrespective of the manufacturer’s in-built apps. In a simple way rooting your mobile phone is like using the computer in a user-defined manner, that’s how personalized it is. So later on after rooting the android mobile, you are going to be like a manufacturer by keeping the apps which you like. You will the root access to your mobile after rooting mobile by which one can alter the software of the device. Some blocked features by the manufacturer in your mobile can be reused after rooting process.
Advantages of Rooting:
Listing some of the advantages of rooting for better use.
- Incompatible Apps can be made compatible after the process of rooting the Android mobile.
- Disturbing adds can be removed after the process of rooting. Pop-ups can be removed easily.
- Even before the release date, you are going to get the latest software updates, so you will be updated to latest Android Operating System.
- The Battery of the mobile phone can be increased using the process of rooting.
- The performance and speed of the android increased using the process of rooting.
- You can back up the entire data into an external SD card same as like copying data to the hard disk.You can even move the apps to SD card so that you manage the space on your Android device.
- One can customize the features of the mobile as per the user by rooting process.
- Some of the things which you can perform after the rooting process such as altering the system files, using themes, changing the boot images, delete the unwanted apps which are inbuilt in the device.
- Some mobiles may have extremely low internal space, rooting allows you the data and apps can be moved safely to SD card.After the rooting process, one can use the special applications such as Titanium Backup, ROM manager, Shoot me, Juice Defender app, Root Explorer, Quick Boot, Wireless Tether, Shark for Root. Check out the uses of these apps and install in your android mobile after rooting.
- These are the most common apps used widely after the rooting process.Apps such as Titanium Backup which can installed after rooting process can be used to backup your entire rooted device.
Disadvantages of Rooting:
Till now, we have seen the advantages of the rooting the android device, now let us see the disadvantages of the rooting process.
- The first big disadvantage of your rooting device is losing warranty from the manufacturer. Once you root your phone, you will lose your warranty completely. Even though your mobile is in warranty period, the company will charge you for the repair. For some devices, after you unroot your Android device, it is difficult for the manufacturer to know whether your device is rooted or not to some extent. For most devices, the warranty will be lost once the device is rooted even though you unroot it back. So warranty is no more.
- Bricking of the device is also the most common disadvantage with the rooting process. This will commonly happen if you don’t follow the process of rooting, if you just miss out one single step, brick may occur. Even there are ways to fix it. Sometimes you may need to take it to the manufacturer for the brick repair.
- After rooting you have access to alter so many things in your mobile but remember that one single mislead may result in various problems.• Because of the software modifications you created in the process of rooting, fail of updates for apps may occur.
To avoid all the above disadvantages of rooting, selecting the best way to root your android device is most important. The best way to root your android phone is using the latest version of KingRoot App.
KingRoot is the unique powerful application which makes the rooting process in one single step. KingRoot application is almost compatible with wide range of devices. So before rooting the device, just check your mobile compatibility for the KingRoot app. Let me tell some of the uniqueness of this application.
- It is the trusted tool and safest way to root your device.
- One click process makes the application unique.
- The success rate of rooting using this KingRoot app is very high.• The KingRoot application is compatible with wide range of mobile devices which makes it unique to many other rooting apps.
- Data in your mobile such as photos, contacts won’t be affected using this app.
- This application will hold good for the Android devices between 2.3 and 5.1.
How to Download And Install Kingroot Apk:
As you know first step of this process is to download & install the kingroot on your PC. So download kingroot for your PC from the below link of the page.
- Open kingroot Apk on your PC and wait for few seconds.
- Click on the “ 下一步 ” to go to next screen. (Note: “ 下一步” means that Next and “ 取消” means Cancel)
- Select “我同意此 协议 ” (Agreement to terms) and click on “ 下一步 ” (Next) to continue.
- Select the file location that you want to install Kingroot.exe for PC, or you can just make it default then click “ 下一步 ” (Next) and wait for installation to completed.
- Once installation is completed, click on “ 完成 ” (completed) to complete setup process.
- Plugin or Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB Data cable. Once it’s plugged in, Kingroot will automatically detect your Android version and mobile device model. It may take a moment for those who do not have your device driver installed on your PC. Kingroot PC will install it for you. Do make sure you have an active internet connection to complete the driver installation. For those who already have your device driver installed in your PC, Kingroot will automatically detect it.
- Enable debug mode on your device. (make sure you look at the correct version)
- Once debug mode is enabled. Click on “ 尝试 Root ” (Attempt to Root)
- Rooting will begin with a progress percentage. It will take a some time to complete. Do Not touch, move or unplug your device. During the rooting process, your device will reboot several times.
- You will see a Root completed message with a huge tick on your PC once it’s completed. This means you have successfully rooted your Android Mobile device. It will be safe to close the application.
- During this process, your device will reboot itself. Once it’s rebooted, you can install root checker and click on verify root to see if root have succeeded.
Download Kingroot Apk Latest Version
To use KingRoot app in your android device, you need to root the device first. Rooting your android mobile increases the efficiency of the performance. Rooting provides access to the phone’s operating system through which you can manage the apps installation as per your choice irrespective of the manufacturer’s in-built apps. In a simple way rooting your mobile phone is like using the computer in a user-defined manner, that’s how personalized it is.
Download : Kingroot Apk